NAPTA membership offers a range of benefits designed to make a significant contribution to:
- support staff CPD
- preparation for inspection
- improving teaching quality and outcomes
- saving time for middle and senior leaders.
NAPTA member schools receive an impressive package of guidance, support and resources.
- Inclusive use of NAPTA’s two highly-acclaimed profiling systems that will enable you to gather essential information on all of your support staff and engage them effectively.
- New: Access to the highly respected Staff Profile, which can be used with all members of staff and addresses other key aspects of support staff work.
- Detailed reports for the whole school – crucial information for institutional planning.
- Individual reviews for each member of staff – ideal starting points for performance management reviews and target setting.
- Extensive Development Resources to help organise affordable, effective CPD, including:
- well-supported core skills sessions mapped to individual needs
- CPD portfolio-building guidance and resources
- wide-ranging self-study and reference materials
- rich sets of classroom support materials
- skills frameworks for different job roles.
- The latest set of NAPTA Leadership Resources – a rich set of materials for leadership teams and support staff managers covering: performance management; preparation for inspection; improving intervention, PPA and cover strategies; and organising affordable CPD.
- An arresting poster for the staff noticeboard setting out the school’s commitment and the benefits of association for individual members of support staff.
- Regular newsletters for both support staff managers and their teams.
- Extensive support for all from the NAPTA Web site including reference material and a range of newsletters.
Read about others’ experiences as shown in NAPTA members’ testimonials.